Hi! Welcome to my blog! I'm glad you stopped by. Please, make yourself at home.
Yeah, so I thought we should get to know each other a little bit better. I'll start. My name is Isabelle, I'm 20 years old, from Canada and... I have a passion for beauty (more like an obsession with it). So you get a mental picture of what I look like (until I upload a picture of my face for y'all). I have medium-long, dark chocolate brown hair. Oily at the top, dry at the ends. Which is quite unfortunate. As for my face, it's oily as well, and acne prone. Could it get any better? YES! I have short, brittle nails because I have the bad habit of biting them.
Don't I sound pretty? Hehe, well I promise I'm not as bad as I make it seem, but I'm no model. Which is why I can use all the help I can get. I am subscribed to a lot of beauty channels on YouTube, I can never go to a drugstore, or the mall, without buying some type of product. I own way more than I need. Some might consider it a problem. And it might be.
But I genuinely enjoy beauty and would like to share my passion with like-minded people!
But I genuinely enjoy beauty and would like to share my passion with like-minded people!
So that's it for now. I hope to see you soon!
Isabelle ♥
Isabelle ♥
No comments:
Post a Comment