I would
like to give a special mention to one of the rare makeup product that I can
swear by. This product is on my face every. single. day and I honestly don’t
know what I would do if the company decided to discontinue this magic-in-a-pan.
This product, to which I owe a lot, is the Chocolate Soleil Matte Bronzing
powder by Too Faced.
Oh my God! It’s incredible. I have never come across a
bronzer so perfect. I bought it last summer after hearing lots of rave reviews,
and since I was not too pleased with the bronzer I had at the time, I decided to get this one
and try it out.
The concept
behind this bronzer is pretty neat. First of all, it’s a matte bronzer. Every
girl needs a matte bronzer. It can either make your face look tanner or make it
look slimmer. Shimmer, in my opinion, is a big no-no when it comes to face powders. As an oily skin girl, the risk of looking like a disco ball is one
that I’m not willing to take, if you know what I mean. But what is probably the coolest thing about
Chocolate Soleil Bronzer is that (drum roll)… it’s made with real cocoa powder!
Isn’t it genius?
You
might have guessed by now that this bronzer smells like hot cocoa, so needless
to say that if you’re not fond of this scent, or scented products in general,
this one is not for you.
This
bronzer looks so natural on the skin. My skin tone is roughly between fair and
light, and this does not look muddy or too dark at all. With a big powder
brush, I can dust it all over my face for an instant summer tan. At night, I
can take an angled blush brush and contour my cheeks for a slender face. And it looks oh-so-good!
This is definitely worth the 36$ I paid for it. As I’ve mentioned before, I
bought it last summer, and even though still have not hit pan! Can you
believe it? Well I sure can’t because I’ve used the heck out of this product. You get 0.35
oz., which is average powder size, but I’ve used it so much, I
expected to be out of it ages ago!
All in all,
it's amazing! Beautiful packaging, long lasting, smooth texture, nice scent, the
list goes on. I love it! I absolutely recommend it if you’re on the market for
a new bronzer. You won’t regret it!
No comments:
Post a Comment