Here I am with another beauty tag. I just love them so much. Well, what are you gonna do? I can't help it. So here we go!
♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥
♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥
GREED - What is your most inexpensive beauty item? What is your most expensive?
My most inexpensive beauty item is probably my Wet n' Wild single eyeshadow in the color Brulee. Perfect color to put in the underneath the crease color so it fades into nothing perfectly. Love! My most expensive beauty item is, without a doubt, my Clarisonic. My wallet hurts, but I think it was worth it!
WRATH - What beauty products do you have a love/hate relationship with?
Probably pressed powders in general. I love them, but I hit pan and run out so quickly that I'm constantly buying them. It get really annoying, but I love to set my foundation with them. My favorites for shine control are Maybelline Dream Matte powder and Rimmel Stay Matte powder. These two are very good!
GLUTTONY - What are your most delicious beauty products?
My MAC Lipglasses. I'm still not over how good they smell. Actually no, my Lush Comforter bubble bar smells sooooo much better. I you haven't tried it already, I don't know what's wrong with you! It smells like heaven and turns your bath water pink. PINK!
SLOTH - What beauty product do you neglect, due to laziness?
Blush. I love blush, but for some odd reason, I always forget to put it on. Don't know why...
PRIDE - What beauty product gives you the most self confidence?
Anything that covers up my acne. Full coverage foundation, heavy duty concealer, I don't care. I feel like a hot mama when I have flawless skin.
LUST - What attributes do you find most attractive in the opposite sex?
Oh! Broad shoulders and clean shaven face. Mmmm
ENVY - What items would you most like to receive as a gift?
Oooh, so many things. I love receiving gifts just as much as I love giving them. What would make me really happy is to receive a Sephora or MAC gift card. You can never have to much makeup. At least, that's what I think. I would also like clip in hair extensions, although I've already ordered some. Just like makeup, I think you can never have too much hair. I don't think anyone would gift me that anyway.

No comments:
Post a Comment