A few months ago, I jumped on the magnificent
bandwagon that is coconut oil and thought I’d share my newly discovered
obsession.
So, I know I’m not the first one to brag
about how cool coconut oil is. Those who haven’t tried it yet must really be
tired of hearing about it, because it’s seriously all over the internet.
They don't know what they're missing! Described as a miracle product, coconut oil is said to have probably a billion
uses! Okay, I’m exaggerating, but you can seriously use it for practically
everything. You can obviously use it to cook delicious meals, but did you know
you could also use it in your beauty regimen? Yeah! I’m not kidding you!
Like I said, you can find a bunch of uses
for it if you search a bit. I, for one, do not use it for everything. I’m not
THAT obsessed. But it has permanently replaced five main items in my routine:
facial moisturizer, eye makeup remover, hair mask, body moisturizer and shaving cream. Cool, right!?
You can find coconut oil at your local
grocery store in the cooking oils section. Make sure the one you pick is
organic and virgin. It’s just better for you. I made a mistake and got organic
and non-virgin. I’m not dead and it works very well, so it not crucial to have
virgin. Just better. If you have trouble finding it, coconut oil is white and
in solid form at room temperature. Do not panic (I don’t know why you would);
it will melt almost as soon as in come into contact with the warmth of you
hands.
No comments:
Post a Comment