Wednesday, April 17, 2013

Favorite Nudes

I am a big fan of nude lips. No matter the season, no matter the current trend, I almost always go for a nude lip. And I don't care what people think! Sure I wear color from time to time, but nude is truly my favorite. Here are my top nude lip products (in no particular order):



1. Tarina Tarantino Conditioning Lip Sheen in LEATHERETTE

Fresh orangey matte nude. Amazing with black clothes!



2. NARS lipstick in BELLE DE JOUR

Light true nude. Perfect for everyday wear.


3. MAC lipstick in BLANKETY

Brownish/ greyish undertones. So pretty with a dark smokey eye!



4. Revlon Colorburst lip butter in CREME BRULEE

Creamy with brown undertone. Moisturizing. Goes well with a brown smokey eye. 



5. MAC lipstick in MYTH

Light with pink undertone. Looks great with a gloss on top. 



6. Rimmel lipstick in NUDE DELIGHT.

Coral undertones. Creamy and soft. 


7.. Revlon Colorburst lip butter in CREAMSICLE

Creamy peach undertones. Glides on effortlessly. Perfect with pinky cheeks!



 ***** SWATCHES *****

Creamsicle (Revlon), Blankety (MAC), Myth (MAC), Leatherette (Tarina Tarantino)
 
 Belle de Jour (NARS), Crème Brulée (Revlon), Nude Delight (Rimmel)

No comments:

Post a Comment