It's that time of the year again, when everybody makes a bunch of resolutions for the new year. We all know these resolutions will be completely forgotten by March. It's just like that. But every January, we insist on improving ourselves. "New year, new me". How many times have you heard this one? my guess is five billion times.
Don't get me wrong. I, too, set new resolutions for the new year. I just wish I could keep up with them throughout the whole twelve months. Well, I don't promise anything, but I'm definitely going to try! So without further ado, here are my resolutions for 2014 :
- Start jogging 4 times a week in order to become more active
- Drink more water. 4 bottles a day would be ideal.
- Manage my money better. And by that I mean that I should stop shopping online so much.
- Spend more quality time with my man ♥
- Take spinning and yoga classes
- Lean to cook a whole meal. That's embarrassing, but I don't have the cooking gene. At all.
- Replace the sweets I crave with fruit.
- Take my studies more seriously and stop procrastinating when it comes to homework.
I will probably add more during the next weeks, but I mostly hope to come back next year to tell you that I accomplish most, if not all, of the things on this list.
I wanna know what YOUR New Year's resolutions are! Do we have some in common?
No comments:
Post a Comment