I remember that, about three months ago, everybody (including me) was going nuts for the "new" Hourglass Ambient Light powders. Obviously, they were not new at all, but it seems like the launch of the palette threw them in the spotlight (pun intended!). As you can imagine, the palette was very hard to get a hold of. It was Christmas time, and this little beauty was a limited edition product, so you had to be very lucky to get your mitts on one of them, as they were selling out like hot buns. I happened to be fortunate enough to grab the very LAST ONE at my Sephora. I probably never would have forgiven myself, had I missed the chance to try out this palette.
This palette retailed for 67$ CAD and includes two shades from the regular line as well as one limited-edition shade.
No comments:
Post a Comment